Sunday, December 20, 2009

EZ-Pass for parking

I have to say, I like EZ-Pass a lot more than I thought I would. For anyone who doesn't know what this is (both of you) EZ-Pass is a transponder that you attache to the inside of your windshield and it "pays" your toll on a toll highway as you drive through the toll booth - no stopping. You charge up an account and it is debited every time you use it. This is not my idea for this week. This idea has already been thought up and implemented. My idea is this: Why can't we use the EZ-Pass for parking at say, the airport or commuter parking garages? The car has it; your account has money in it; how easy and convenient would that be? Very! So, Mass. Highway people - How about it?

No comments:

Mac and Cheese Ramen Noodles

Ramen noodles. The college student's treat. The staple of the thrifty. The ultimate convenience food. So here's another ramen noodl...