Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Scale With Memory

OK, this may already be available, but it's still a good idea. If you can't buy it yet, how about it?

When I'm trying to lose weight, I like to track my progress using a spreadsheet. I figure the most accurate thing to do is weigh myself every day, then look at a one week average. SOme people like to weigh themselves just once a week. There are different approaches. So I was thinking the other day, what if there were a bathroom scale that could do this for you? You could have different users; you login before you step on it, then it would display all sorts of information (user selected, of course). You could have: average (you decide the number of weigh-ins to average); the difference since the last weight (or last average); distance from target weight, you get the idea.

It would help manage a weight loss program, with one-stop convenience.

No comments:

Mac and Cheese Ramen Noodles

Ramen noodles. The college student's treat. The staple of the thrifty. The ultimate convenience food. So here's another ramen noodl...